Our client is Schindler, a leading global provider of elevators, escalators and related services. Its innovative and environmentally-friendly access and transit-management systems make an important contribution to mobility in urban societies. In 2011, the company generated sales of more than € 7 billion. Their mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company’s success are 44,000 employees in over 100 countries.
For the escalator division of the company we are looking for young
MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERS
to join the WIF R&D, mechanical engineering departement in Vienna, Austria.
- Design of escalator and moving walk components from C5 to C8.
- Detail design and standardization of product and product components.
- Coordinate subprojects with external suppliers, engineering partners and test center.
- Detail design of escalator and moving walk components
- 3 D Inventor drawings
- 2 D drawings
- use Schindler specific software (SEPE, SENT, …)
- make DAs
- generate basic technical information for factory roll out and further maintenance and repair documentation
- coach tests in test center / external test institutes
- coordinate subprojects with external engineer partners
The company requests:
- graduated from university in mechanical engineering
- Practical experience of at least 2 years in an industrial engineering department and in a multinational environment preferred
- Operational experience in the escalator business preferred
- Excellent technical engineering know how
- Ability to work with people from different cultures
- English advanced
- MS Office
- 3 D Inventor system
- 2 D Autocad system
We are looking for candidates who:
- can work in a structured way
- are able to overcome obstacles
- are able to differentiate between important and not important issues
- are stress resistant
- are creative
- are good and clear communicators
- can work together with international teams
- have intercultural ability
The company offers:
- A dynamic and international working environment
- Personal development opportunity
- Highest quality standards
Salary: 2.600,- € monthly gross salary 14 times per year. According to the qualification higher payment is possible.
The expenses for the interview will be covered by the company.
Please send your comprehensive resume per mail to: