Miele is a family owned company, founded in 1989.The product portfolio ranges from household appliances (washing machines, dish washers, stoves, steamers, vacuum cleaners) to commercial machinery and medical devices such as: Disinfectors, sterilizers and trolley washers. The Miele fabric in Bürmoos is the competence center for medical devices within the Miele enterprise.
We currently looking for a:
Head of Research and Developement for Large Commercial Machines
Meet the challenge with a strong team.
• Lead the design and development team for large commercial machines in Bürmoos (PGA KEW)
• Design and develop the Miele commercial sterilizers and disinfection/cleaning machines and
• Define and enforce guidelines for design quality
• Actively participate in project implementation: meet timelines, implement technical solutions and
ensure Miele quality
• Implement innovative solutions
• Comply with standard rules and regulations for medical devices
• Advanced degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar fields of
• 5+ years of practical experience in mechanical engineering.
• Experience in validation and/or assembly of sterilizers and disinfectors is an advantage.
• Proven leadership and project management skills
• Proficient in MS-Office, CATIA V5; SAP experience would be advantageous.
• Proven social competence is an instrumental factor for your group’s success.
• Self motivation and diligence in implementation is a must.
• Willing to travel
• Fluent in English, German is an advantage.
If you are interested, please contact:
Sr. Harald Radauer
Miele Werk Bürmoos GmbH – Miele-Straße 1, A-5111 Bürmoos
Telefone: +43 6274 6344 89211