La siguiente información está sólo disponoble en inglés.
Los interesados en el puesto pueden nombrar como referencia a Pedro González Martin.
Folgende Informatión steht nur in englischer Sprache zur Verfügung.
Presales Engineer (f/m) – spanish/latin projects
Air Traffic Management (ATM)
As a leading communication and information solution provider, we operate in mission critical/safety environments around the world, for example Air Traffic Control, Public Safety Emergency Services, Railways, Defence and Martime. We develop and deliver fail-safe, user-friendly, custom-tailored solutions that empowers our customers to efficiently perform their tasks. Our Presales Engineering team supports Sales throughout the entire added value
chain, from identifying customer opportunities through to undersigning the contract and executing the project. We are looking for a person who will actively support customers in the spanish speaking market with their strong product and domain know-how in a cost-efficient way.
- Processing tenders with drafting technical solution specifications, customer
value descriptions, calculations, etc.
- Technical sales support with international customer contact in the air traffic
- Evaluating customer needs, requirements and design for solution concepts
- Customer-specific product presentations, workshops and advising our
- Actively participating in the creation of successful sales/capture strategies
- Technical Education in the areas IT, electronics and/or telecommunications 3 to 5 years of experience in sales/project-oriented domains in the IT/telecommunications sector
- Experience with IT/TC integration projects and the ATC environments, e.g.common telecommunication protocols PSTN, MPLS, VSAT, LAN, servers, storage
- Excellent Command in Spanish preferred
- Sales experience an advantage
What we offer
- A challenging assignment and the opportunity to work with a wide range of
- exciting projects in a unique customer environment (e.g. air traffic control)
- wide range of training courses with internal and external trainers
- personal responsibility for tasks, freedom to structure own work
- An appreciative company culture, where you as a person count
- in-company fitness programme (gymnastics courses, running events, company
- We are offering an annual gross salary from 46.200,00 depending on your
qualification and working experience as well as numerous benefits
Together for a safer world – become a part of Frequentis and apply online now!
Date hired: 04/01/2017
Readiness to travel: 20 %
Number of hours: Full-time
Contract type: Employee
Lisa Maria Vesztergom
+43 (1) 81150 1325